Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday Tribute

Tuesday's Tribute
A Jay and Deb Production.


Tuesday Tibute
To my kids


I don't even know how to begin about my wonderful kids. When I am sad you make me happy, when i am mad you make me calm, when I am scared and think that know one cares all I have to do it look at you. You are my mornings and my nights, you are the reason that I am who I am.


You are the strongest girls I know. You have taught me so much.







It hasn't been an easy life, God knows. We have had our fair share of heartaches, tough times, arguments, outbursts, and tears. But the fun times and our times together far outweigh all the bad. Just to hear you laugh and see you smile is all I need to erase all of that. You are the best daughters a mom could ask for and I promise you this....it will only get better from here!





Along the road of happiness we have had to take detours, hit rocky patches and even gotten stuck in the dirt....but we are on our way down hill now. Life is what we make of it...and by God from here on out we are going to make it and we are going to have fun doing it!!


I love you girls you are my everything...you are my life!!!





20 comments:

Lori said...

very sweet! i think they are pretty great too!

The Wife O Riley said...

What a wonderful tribute. You should print it out and frame it for both your girls.

kim said...

You're an inspiration as a mom! You made me choke up a little..lol

sidenote: more boxes in my car :)

Kristen said...

What a beautiful tribute!

Your girls are beautiful!

Deb said...

this is really a touching tribute! you have such a tender heart and obviously so much love for your girls. it sounds like you have been through so much together, and have come out stronger because of it!

Cammie said...

There is nothing quite like a daughter is there?

Kori said...

Aww sweetest post ever.

April said...

AWWW! That made me a little teary. You are a beautiful bunch of girls!

Call Me Cate said...

Such a sweet post. You're all so lucky to have each other.

Jillene said...

What a beautiful tribute for such beautiful girls!!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Aweee very sweet. You are such a good mom.

The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic said...

So very sweet! They'll always treasure this.

Michelle said...

What a wonderful TT to your girls!

Sandy said...

That's a great tribute to your beauties!

KatieZ said...

Great post, you have two beautiful daughters! Congrats on making it to the downhill side of things! We are still making our way to the top. But we will make it...eventually!

kim said...

I left you an award on my page..please come by and claim it and know how much it meant to me to award it! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post to your girls!!!

Stephanie said...

awww that is so sweet!! :)

Jay @halftime lessons said...

Awesome Angi...

But wait...

If you love them that much, does it make it harder to wail on them at Wal-Mart?

I have a hard time loving on my kids...cant let my guard down.

;-)

Great Tuesday's Tribute! Hope to see you again next week!

Jay

Aubrey said...

Ummm...Tissue Warning would have been nice!
Such a sweet post to your girls. You have a lovely family!