Friday, August 14, 2009

For the lack of anything more exciting....

I picked up this meme over at I KNOW, RIGHT?! , Kimber's blog, she's one of my best friends, who i never talk to anymore..*cough* *cough*, you should check her out!! It's a 20 question meme and since I have nothing better to blog about....this will have to do!!!
1. I really don't think I can manage_____ today.
being kind to people, it is just not one of those days, ya know?
2. I had ____ for breakfast this morning.
A brownie, yes a freaking brownie!!
3. Share some good news.
This is Friday and this has beena week from hell so....that fact that it is almost over is great news for me!!
4. What was the last movie you saw and what did you think of it?
We watched Step Brothers for about the 7th time now...but I so love that movie!!!
5. If you had to, could you do a commentary for a sporting event?
I could probably do one for baseball but I don't have a very good voice for that type of thing so I think you would turn me off pretty quickly!
6. What makes you feel better when you're sick?
hot tea, and I still like to color when I am sick...i am not sure what it is about coloring when you are sick, but it is so soothing for me.
7. What do you listen to in the car?
Mostly CD's taht I have burnt myself so that I can listen to a variety, right now I am loving Thriving Ivory, Angels on the Moon
8. What are the last 5 foods you ate?
brownie, pizza, taco bell, and the other 2 would be from the day before yesterday and I really can't remember!
9. Who was your first prom date?
My HS sweetheart, Matt, we actually went to Homecomings and Proms together until our senior year!
10. What was your first grade teacher's name?
Mrs. Morrison, i had her in 1st and 3rd grade actually.
11. How many weddings have you been in?
3, my best friend in HS and my sisters....5 counting my own!
12. Who is on your "list"?
Well...it depends on what kind of list this is....if it is a hit list I can not narrow it down to 3 peopel this week....if it is an "A" list it would have to be my kids, Mike and Vince Vaughn!
13. I love you more than ____
lol...my kids and I used to do this every night before we would go to sleep...we came up with some pretty funny things...but the last one I would always say to them is, "I love you more than a trillion grains of sand and taht is more than you will ever know!"
14. Oranges or grapefruits?
oranges, juicy juicy juicy oranges
15. What is your earliest memories of first grade?
my mom taking my picture out by the car before taking me to school
16. Would you ever choose money over love?
Money is the root of all evil...it is nice to have but it doesn't last and when there isn't enough it causes things to fall apart...i would pick LOVE over money any day!
17. Name 4 people who email you regularly:
my cousin Misty, Facebook, Yahoo personals, and i have no idea why...i have unsubscribed to that many times...they must just "want" me that bad, and my mom.
18 What were your favorite books as a child?
Anything by Judy Blume
19. Have you ever been given an engagement ring?
2 times and both times i thought my finger would rot and fall off it hurt so bad! haha kidding...well...anyway...yea 2 times!
20. Never in my life (have I)
tried sushi and i probably never will!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

good answers, angie!!! I like that....mom

kim said...

LOL---omg, way to make me feel more like shit!! I do miss you!! I should have called you this weekend while we were camping, because I keep forgetting that you've lost my number.... lmao!!!! I'll call you tonight on my lunch break. 7:30-8:30 thereabouts. (is that even a word?)

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ycocufowi.wtcsites.com/ucydan.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , perhaps curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://riwanemo.freewebportal.com/itumik.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ybuhopat.freewebsitehosting.com/ohujysa.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense to get income with a sum that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theblogmoney.com

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin earning with a sum that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

[url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I begin to get real money.
It gets down to choose a proper companion who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the profit with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]