Friday, August 14, 2009

For all of you Facebookers!

As if Facebook isn't addicting enough...i being the nosey person that I am...I have to go searching for something else that is addicting. People already warned me...but I just had to go see for myself...and now I have yet another addiction.....FARKLE!!! Have you tried it? However will I fit school, work, Facebook, Pogo. dinner, kids, boyfriend....and now FARKLE into one day? I am tired just thinking about it. I think I will go Farkle and stew on it for awhile!
Good Bye!
(I will be on Facebook farkling if you need me)
come visit me if you'd like

4 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hello farkler hehehe.. I have a facebook account but I am not that active..

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Oh that is why I will not even go near any of those things....I am addicted to FB and blogging and that is enough!

Sam_I_am said...

Farkle and Farmtown. I need a 12 step program, I think.

Unknown said...

You might want to try the fun farkle game at:

http://bestbackgammon.com

You can either download a mac version or play online, for free, on any computer.