I am at work, (shhhh)!!! Anyway, I am bored!! This is the slowest week of the year for us. So, I was thinking of different things to do on my blog. I started searching and found a site that has an "imaginative prompt generator". I think after the first of the year I am going to start using this generator weekly and seeing what fun ideas everyone can come up with.
Today the generator asked me what my 10 favorite sounds were....so I am going to share those with you. If you feel like joining in let me know ans I will come by and visit your blog to see your 10 favorite sounds as well. Here goes.....
- My first most favorite sound would have to be my kids' voices. I love listening to them talk. I may complain that they never hush it at times...but I LOVE to listen to them, especially when they think I am not listening!
- I love the sound of rain when I am sleeping, as well as thunderstorms.
- I love the sound of Amy Grant's voice. It is the most calming voice I think I have ever heard.
- I love the sound of the ocean...and putting a shell to your ear to hear it is NOT the same sound!
- I love the sound of fingernails tapping on a hard surface.
- I love the sound of cracking bubble gum, not to be confused with the smacking of the lips etc while chewing gum!
- I love the sound of a cat purring.
- I love the sound of my mons voice on the other end of the phone when she is in a good mood!
- I love the sound of coins hitting on a slot machine....who doesn't, right??
- You may think I am weird for this one...but...I love the sound of shattering glass, glass breaking. It is just a stress reliever for me...
Well, there you have it, 10 of my favorite sounds. I can't wait to see some of your favorite sounds!! Let me know and I will stop by!