Monday, December 15, 2008

AWARDS!

I just received an award from Abby...Thank you so much Abby!


The award states "This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I am now passing this award on to some of my great new blog friends!! Enjoy!

Lori @http://mommystakeonthings.blogspot.com/

Aubrey @http://aubsfamfive.blogspot.com/

Kori @http://lifeasacferswife.blogspot.com/

Kim @http://justclosemyeyesnbreathe.blogspot.com/

Cate@http://showmyface.blogspot.com/

Sandy@http://theadams7.blogspot.com/

And anyone else who would like to have the award...you are all great!

18 comments:

scrappysue said...

well done on the award - i got this one too! i love the snowmen on your blog - they are too cute!

kel said...

congrats,girl!!

Tara Bennett said...

Yay! Recognition and bling are the best!

kim said...

my first award!! yay!! congrats on yours...you really deserve it, Ang :)

Sandy said...

Aww! Thanks so much:)

Cammie said...

Congrats!!!

Ash said...

Congratulations on the award!! Very cool.

Em

P.S. crash course on boys - anything with wheels is cool. That's pretty much all you need to know to keep them happy, at least in our house!!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

congrats on your award!!! you deserve it!

Cajoh said...

Congratulations on your award. This is a very interesting one.

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i like this award...i was lucky enough to get it a few weeks ago...so much fun! congrats to you!

Kristin said...

Great award. You deserve it.

Amy W said...

Congratulations!!!! I love this award....

The Wife O Riley said...

Well done on your award!!! Definitely deserved!

I also have a little something for you over at my blog as a small token of my appreciation for you thoughtful comments yesterday.

Come on by and get it!

Unknown said...

Hey! Guess what???

You won ANOTHER AWARD!!!

I know it's hard to believe, but it's TRUE!

Come on by and get it while it's hot!

Matt

Call Me Cate said...

Aww, thanks Ang! :)

ChaChaneen said...

Greetings, came by for Muse Swings Christmas tour today as I was delayed on Monday due to computer problems. Better late than never as the saying goes!

Well I'm off to finish the tour! Have a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

My familү members all the time say thɑt I am wasting my time here at weƅ, butt I know
I am getting know-how eveгydaу by reading such good articles oor reviews.


Heree is my site :: autism ()

lanut said...

vérifiez mon blog Dolabuy Gucci à propos de son sacs de répliques de Chine naviguer autour de ce site Web Dolabuy Balenciaga