tHIS IS AN EMAIL THAT ONE OF MY CO WORKERS SENT OUR BOSS YESTERDAY...I THOUGHT IT WAS SO FUNNY!
I have decided to put my two weeks notice in as of today. The following are just a few reasons why:
10. I hate getting up so early while all my loser friends who don’t have jobs, get to sleep in.
9. We don’t have home made breakfast waiting for us every morning, what’s up with that!
8. I have a callous on my left pinky toe due to wearing dress shoes all day long….
7. The Marietta office prank calls me all day long while breathing really heavy over the phone and I can’t get my work finished..( I’ve asked them to stop several times, but they won’t ….I think I have a crush on one of them now. )
6. If I have to say “It’s a great day at Mancan” one more time while I have really bad cramps, I think I may just have to shoot someone.
5. I have nightmares sometimes that Jennifer Smith came back to Mancan, and I have to read all her ridiculous emails going on and on and on…
4. Every morning when I come to work, Terri makes me stand on one leg and sing the National Anthem, in Spanish! She said it does me good, since Spanish is the 2nd language now these days!
3. Terri & Jen’s idea of “Casual Friday” is wearing their Mancan shirts with no pants. I really can’t take seeing them in their G-strings anymore.
2. Doug Allen has now started to email me at home for jobs…
And the number one reason I am quitting:
I have found on several occasions that for free advertisement due to the cut backs, Terri has put my name and number on the bathrooms doors of many public places and it says: For a free “ job”, call Beth at Mancan!