Monday, March 23, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.




  • I did not do absolutely anything on Saturday...that would be so lazy...but it would fell so great!
  • I did not say from the time i woke up o Saturday and was still saying at 4:18pm that i was going to color my hair...talk about procrastinating.
  • I did not freak out alittle when i came home from work Friday to find my back door open but locked...still wondering about this one.
  • I did not totally blow off Weight watchers Saturday morning after missing it Thursday to go to my daughter's Karate...back on track this week!!I have worked too hard to let this go!!
  • I did not veg out on the couch Saturday afternoon and watch a 4 hour Lifetime movie...and loved every last second of it!!
  • I did not play Canasta way too much Saturday....till 11pm at least...I am NOT addicted!
  • I did not start reading a new book at 11pm Saturday night and stay up until 130am because i didn't want to put it down.
  • I did not scream at the top of my lungs, "there is a mouse down here!" when the mouse was clearly poisoned and barely moving...what a girly thing to do!

9 comments:

April said...

Let me just say that I don't deal well with mice, either! Poisoned or not...I can't stand the look of those little creatures! Great list today! Have a good one!

Green said...

Have a great week!
click!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Yuck, mice! I would have screamed too!! Your hair looks awesome!!!!

Cammie said...

Happy Monday!!

Lori said...

What a great Saturday! Love the hair...

I hate mice!!! I scream and run!!

Lora said...

Visiting you from SITS...and I would have done something similar to you with the mouse, I'm sure!

The Wife O Riley said...

It's nice to take a day and not do anything. And the hair looks so great, it was worth the wait.

Anonymous said...

What book??

Anonymous said...

So, like Yaya, I have to know - what was the book you started???